Retail companies often hold an abundance of personal information about their customers. This data, in the hands of malicious actors, can expose your organization to a great deal of risk, liability, and reputational harm.
Our team of experts is here to help you identify and inventory your data to help build policies, procedures, and controls to ensure your business is protected from data breaches and your processing activities are in compliance with data privacy regulations.
A trusted partner for a number of Fortune 500 companies in the retail space, we provide solutions to help safeguard personal information and ensure cyberthreats don’t impede business operations. Our team of experts has decades of experience helping retail companies comply with data privacy regulations and cybersecurity standards including:
- European Union General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR
- California Consumer Privacy Act / California Privacy Rights Act
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act – HIPAA
- Canadian Privacy Protection Act – including Bill C-27
- ISO 27001/2
- SOC 2 NIST CSF / 800-53 / 800-171
Cybersecurity Services for Venture Capital Firms & Private Equity
Work With Us
Our team of subject matter experts is here to help you navigate evolving privacy regulations, complex data security frameworks, and a full range of cybersecurity threats.