Effective as of July 9, 2021
- Collecting and Using Information
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
- Third Party Processors
- “Do Not Track” Signals
- Choices About Your Personally Identifiable Information
- Third Party Links
- Children’s Privacy
- Notice to Nevada Residents
- Notice to California Residents
- How to Contact Us
1. Collecting and Using Information
Personally Identifiable Information We Collect Online
We collect Personally Identifiable Information from you through your use of the Site and Services. “Personally Identifiable Information” is individually identifiable information about an individual consumer that we collect online and that we maintain in an accessible form. We collect the following types of Personally Identifiable Information:
Information You Provide
We may collect the following Personally Identifiable Information that you voluntarily provide to us:
- Contact Us. To contact us, you will provide us with your name and email address.
Information as You Navigate Our Site
We automatically collect certain Personally Identifiable Information through your use of the Site and Services, such as the following:
- Usage Information. For example, pages on the Site you access, the frequency of access, and what you click on while on the Site.
- Device Information. For example, hardware model, operating system, application version number, and browser.
- Mobile Device Information. Aggregated information about whether the Site is accessed via a mobile device or tablet, the device type, and the carrier.
- Location Information. Location information from Site visitors on a city-regional basis.
Third Party Information
How We Use Your Personally Identifiable Information
We use the Personally Identifiable Information we collect to provide the Services to you, to improve our Services and Site, and to protect our legal rights. In addition, we may use the Personally Identifiable Information we collect to:
- Review your job applications;
- Contact you regarding our products and services that we feel may be of interest to you;
- Communicate with you about our Site or Services or to inform you of any changes to our Site or Services;
- Provide support;
- Maintain and improve our Site and Services;
- Defend our legal rights and the rights of others;
- Efficiently maintain our business; and
- Comply with applicable law.
How We Share Your Personally Identifiable Information
We may share the information that we collect about you in the following ways:
- With service providers who perform data or Site-related services on our behalf (e.g., email, hosting, maintenance, backup, analysis, etc.). Any such service providers will be under an obligation to us to maintain the confidentiality of your Personally Identifiable Information;
- To service providers to prepare, deploy and analyze advertising content;
- To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- To establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights, including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention;
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that Personally Identifiable Information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that Personally Identifiable Information;
- To any other person or entity as part of any business or asset sale, equity transaction, merger, acquisition or in preparation for any of these events; and
- To any other person or entity where you consent to the disclosure.
- Estimate audience size and usage patterns;
- Understand and save your preferences for future visits, allowing us to customize the Site and Services to your individual needs;
- Advertise new content and services that relate to your interests;
- Keep track of advertisements and search engine results;
- Compile aggregate data about Site traffic and Site interactions to resolve issues and offer better Site experiences and tools in the future; and
- Recognize when you return to the Site.
How You Can Opt-Out of Cookies
When you first visit our Site, you will be presented with a banner which offers you choices about whether to accept or reject cookies or tracking technologies of different types. If you wish to change your preferences, you can do so by clicking here.
Cookies can be blocked by changing your Internet browser settings to refuse all or some Cookies. If you choose to block all Cookies (including essential Cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the Site.
You can find out more about Cookies and how to manage them by visiting www.AboutCookies.org.
You can opt out of Cookies set by Google by following the instructions found here: https://adssettings.google.com.
Advertising Industry Resources
You can understand which entities have currently enabled Cookies for your browser or mobile device and how to opt-out of some of those Cookies by accessing the Network Advertising Initiative’s website or the Digital Advertising Alliance’s website. For more information on mobile specific opt-out choices, visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s Mobile Choices website.
Please note that these opt-out mechanisms are specific to the device or browser on which they are exercised. Therefore, you will need to opt out on every browser and device that you use.
To ensure that your Personally Identifiable Information receives an adequate level of protection, we have put in place appropriate procedures with the service providers we share it with to ensure that it is treated consistent with applicable data security and privacy laws. For example, we use third party marketing service providers.
Some internet browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” feature that signals to websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. Given that there is not a uniform way that browsers communicate the “Do Not Track” signal, the Site does not currently interpret, respond to or alter its practices when it receives “Do Not Track” signals.
To unsubscribe from our marketing emails, please click the unsubscribe link included in the footer of our emails. You also may submit a request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We maintain commercially reasonable security measures to protect the Personally Identifiable Information we collect and store from loss, misuse, destruction, or unauthorized access. However, no security measure or modality of data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. Although we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, we cannot guarantee absolute security.
The Site and Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose personal information from children under 13.
Nevada law allows Nevada residents to opt-out of the sale of certain types of personal information. Subject to several exceptions, Nevada law defines “sale” to mean the exchange of certain types of personal information for monetary consideration to a person for the person to license or sell the information to additional persons. We do not currently sell personal information as defined in the Nevada law. However, if you are a Nevada resident, you still may submit a verified request to opt-out of sales and we will record your instructions and incorporate them in the future if our policy changes. Opt-out requests may be sent to email@example.com.
We do not disclose personal information obtained through our Site or Services to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Accordingly, we have no obligations under California Civil Code § 1798.83.
To contact us for questions or concerns about our privacy policies or practices please firstname.lastname@example.org.